pinterest follow button

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Useful info for creative businesses

I have just returned to jewellery making after taking some time off from having my baby girl.

Been researching on how best to use social media to boost my business followings, product awareness etc and have come across very interesting and useful tips from the following blog posts from Theresa Cifali

Why YOU Should Use Twitter for Your Creative Business

How to Convert Your Pinterest Account to a Business Account

The Top 5 Facebook Marketing Strategies Every Business Needs

I will be implementing tips from the above and also making use of some of the 6 FREE Twitter Tools I never knew existed.

I would like to hear about your experiences with social media marketing, how have you found it, which medium do you prefer etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment